-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of John Mustarde
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 7:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: OT: SUV's - was: Illegal Street Photography?

On Wed, 5 Dec 2001 11:02:06 -0500, you wrote:

>When you are stopped or at a low speed making a turn do you find yourself
>using the opposite hand from the turn, putting it inside the steering wheel
>spokes and grabbing the wheel and pulling the wheel down to start the turn
>before using your other hand to continue turning the wheel?

Does this mean my deluxe spinner knob with the little bunny logo has
to go? ;-) And I can't rest my left foot out the window anymore?

Awhile back I dated a woman who was truly a disastrous driver. I was
her passenger only once, and it was enough. Her specialty was needless
tailgating, among other things.

So the first and last time I was her passenger, she started this
stupid tailgating thing. For the longest time she kept incredibly
close to a truck ahead of us, even though the freeway was fairly
clear.

I finally turned to her and said "Honey, if you'll get a couple of
inches closer, I'll just grab his bumper and we can turn off the
engine and save gas."

She didn't understand the humor at all. "I'm a good driver," she
proclaimed indignantly, "You sound like my boss and my mother and my
sister. They won't ride with me at all.  Just because no one wants to
ride with me doesn't mean I'm a bad driver!  I've never, ever had a
wreck!"

--
John Mustarde

the system manager.