I believe I've cured my print head clogging problem altogether.
I got rid of my Epson stylus color photo printiamagigger 925 and bought
an HP printer.

Only reason I haven't upgraded is because I can't afford a new (or used) printer with the capabilities of the 2200 (13" wide x 44" long, roll feed, pigment inks, etc). I know HPs don't clog as much, but their inks aren't as good as the high-end Epsons. If all I needed was a document printer, I'd buy an HP in a heartbeat.

Actually, my regular printer is an old HP Deskjet 932C, which I used in college to print photos for my first photography class in 2000. Good little workhorse printer.

John

--
http://www.neovenator.com
http://www.cafepress.com/neovenatorphoto