Last sunday at Leonard Cohen concert in Oberhausen (I enjoyed it very, very much).
As always: taking pictures not allowed.
There was a risk that I had to hand-over my camera at the entrance (as happend to me at Pinkpop concerts) so I decided not to take my K10D, but only my DL and a suitable, not to bulky SMC-M 135/2.5.
It was easy to hide them under my clothes when entering.
I noticed that many people were using their phone-cameras and tried to flash the whole stadion. I took some pictures from my seat but I knew, that it would not be something special. Than at the end of the concert, some people left their seat and went to the front. I understood that this was my chance and moved quickly to the stage while hiding my camera.
I could take about 10 pictures till the guards spotted me.
I was not allowed to take any more pictures, because "that was not a normal camera".
Now I wonder how to make my camera more "normal"?
Or which camera is suited for such a job and still look normal??
Suggestions appreciated.

Greetz, Jos