On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 1:46 PM, frank theriault
<knarftheria...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 1:23 PM, Scott Loveless <sdlovel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <snip> Am I the only person in the whole wide world
>> that doesn't want a zillion worthless features at the expense of
>> something functional?
>
> Apparently you are...

Okay, I'm the other person (so it's nice to know there are at least
two of us, although it scares me that I'm in a group with you...).

;-)

I mean seriously, that's why I posted like a week and a half ago,
whinging that I've never used more than 10% of the "features" of my
dinosaur *istD!  I just want something (with manual override, of
course) that allows me to take individual photographs.  I'll live with
autofocus (but don't need it).  I'll live with autoexposure (but don't
need it).

I don't need much more...

cheers,
frank