I'm assuming you mean Auto white balance and not ISO, right?

In my version of iPhoto (one gen from the latest) the WB function is
one of its strongest features. You can choose an eyedropper function
to click a white or grey point. And you can also adjust temperature
and tint. Exactly like the demo version of Photoshop I've been playing
with.

--
~Nick David Wright
http://www.nickdavidwright.com/