That's interesting about the white instead of grey reference. I just
assumed that it could be either grey or white like the other brands'.
But it does seemed to have worked fine.

Yeah, I wasn't happy entirely with the noise. Most of those were shot
at ISO3200. Especially the tighter shots where I was using the
135/3.5. Kept the aperture at 5.6 for a little DOF, gave me a shutter
of 1/100th which turns out was just ever so slightly underexposed. If
I had exposed better the noise wouldn't have been so bad. Also the way
that iPhoto handles the cropping is not conducive to reducing noise.

As far as noise reduction software is concerned, I've tried most of
them and have never been happy at all with the results.

But then I am the guy who likes to shoot faster film because I think
grain is a nice feature. :)

--
~Nick David Wright
http://www.nickdavidwright.com/