True but the mite pic doesn't show Varroa destructor - if you do a
google image search you will find Varroa looks more like a crab with
the body in the shape of a sideways oval:
http://dma01.com/u/195/b/a9666a1ced2af41beaf9.jpg BTW those critters
are delicious... used to snorkel for them in the early 80s when I was
still a kid and they were easy to find. That is no longer the case.
Cheers
Ecke