They call me trouble for a reason.... It's only money after all!!!!

My sister told me that a mac is designed to work with various art forms.  It's
designed to handle pictures, even in RAW.  She says if you are gonna spend
thousands of dollars on photographic equipment, why buy a computer to edit it
on that stinks.....
Ok maybe I'm not only trouble, but I'm a sucker too!

jg

 Help me support Autism research!  Join my
team!  http://www.walknowforautism.org/stlouis/blubiconsbuddies
 http://stampmine.blogspot.com/http://samsphotopage.blogspot.com/