I can agree with what you said here too.  I have a desktop that I bought in
2000 that works just fine except a disk is stuck in one of the drives, and
nothing much works on ME anymore, I tend to forget about it unless I need
music....

 Help me support Autism research!  Join my
team!  http://www.walknowforautism.org/stlouis/blubiconsbuddies
 http://stampmine.blogspot.com/http://samsphotopage.blogspot.com/