The headline is Kodak is suing Apple and RIM for patent infringement. When I read about the nature of the patents involved ...

"Kodak alleges that Apple is infringing on two patents covering image preview and the processing of images of different resolutions. The second suit is focused on technology that allows one application to ask another program for help completing a computing task."

... it occurred to me that here is revealed Kodak's survival tactic: patent troll! :-)

http://blogs.zdnet.com/BTL/?p=29558&tag=nl.e589

-bmw