I started with a ME in '78 and left the camera shop lusting for more lenses.
I bought more of the M lenses, then a Super Program, then a PZ-1.
Then I found this list and the house filled up with Pentax gear -
screwmount to 67's.
Digital has been a great for me and with the K-7, I no longer miss Kodachrome.
Regards,  Bob S.