On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 11:39:03AM -0600, William Robb scripsit:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Igor Roshchin"
>> I would be glad to hear what others have to say about these thoughts.
>
> I like Pentax glass and I have a lot of it.  This is a very strong
> incentive to stay with the brand and bleat at them  until they come up
> with the perfect camera.

Price/performance, notably viewfinder, lenses, and image quality.

I don't seem to take pictures in conditions where the AF matters hugely
(flying birds, but that's a the-challenge-is-half-the-fun situation
anyway) or in light conditions where high ISO is of great concern.  I
don't own a flash.

-- Graydon