> >> used for at least 20 plus years. The tires have just about rotten
> >> off, the cables are a bit ceased and dusty.
> >>
> >> Worth getting it "tuned up"??
> >>
> >> I currently ride a 1990 Norco 21 speed mountain bike
> >
> > Probably worth doing it up yourself rather than paying
> someone else to
> > do it.
> >
> > Bob
>
> How hard is it to change a bike tire. I have never done this my self.

It's a doddle. You could probably find a basic maintenance course which
would last a day, cost next to nothing (other than parts) and take you
through stuff like changing tyres and cables, adjusting the gears and
cleaning it properly. If the bike hasn't been used for that long you'll
probably need new wheels too, but fitting them takes seconds.

Bob