They've already licensed it, and a G10 knockoff isn't going to gain Samsung a lot of market share that they didn't have already.

On 2/25/2010 3:38 AM, Thibouille wrote:
IMO there's another reason: Samsung can't be bothered to give Pentax a
cent as for licensing the K-mount.

Secondly I do not see Pentax happy with the idea of Samsung running
away with Pentax customers so Pentax probably asked nicely Samsung not
to do it (if Samsung really even dared thinking about such adapters).

Third, Samsung do not want you to keep your lenses but to buy new ones.

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 7:00 AM, P. J. Alling