Simple fallacy here, you don't have electronic lenses. You have
mechanically-coupled lenses with electronic meter coupling that you're
adapting to a pure electronic mount.

The stop-down mechanism would be fairly complex, mostly due to size
limitations. You could include it (and someday somebody will), but
it's a much more difficult excercise than the electronically-coupled
adapters for Micro-4/3rds (which cost well over $100 btw). You're
taking the adapter froma simple design which is expensive enough to
manufacture that even the cheap chinese knockoffs cost $50 to a far
more complex design that would retail for a significant fraction of
the camera cost.

-Adam

--
M. Adam Maas