On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 7:39 AM,  <m...@robertstech.com> wrote:
> I just wanted to say that "Collectible Spoons of the Third Reich"
> would be a *great* name for a band!

You're right!

About 15 years ago, driving through New York State's "Southern Tier"
(the area south of Buffalo, near Allegheny State Park) as we were
passing the town of Warsaw, I saw a road sign:  "Trucks to Warsaw".

Then and there and ever since, that's become ~my~ name for a band:
"Trucks to Warsaw".  Now I just have to learn to play an instrument
and/or sing and/or write songs...

cheers,
frank