On 25/2/10, eckinator, discombobulated, unleashed:

>We have other
>canikony shooters here. on that note, Dave, Cotty, Mark and whoever
>you are: GO AWAY!

I cannot tell a lie - it is not me!

I have no more Canon gear - sold it all a year ago.

I'm not in the market for a still camera (we have the house-bike: an
*ist Ds that gets used for anything that requires better resolution than
an iPhone) but if I were, it wouldn't be  K-7 sadly.

Actually I'd consider another Epson R-D1 - truly the best fun with a
digital camera I've ever had.

A 36X24 sensor LX-D would tempt me, as long as it offered at least what
the competition does - would pay more than the competition as well.

I'll go away now anyway ;)

--

Cheers,
  Cotty