Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "William Robb" <war...@gmail.com>

Subject: Re: UK: Photographer films his own 'anti-terror' arrest, February 2010

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Waller" Subject: Re: UK: Photographer films his own 'anti-terror' arrest, February 2010

My advice is to stock up on collectible spoons while you can...

Or move to Canada.....

A friend of mine here has been hassled twice by the police for photographing while being a paraplegic.
It'a quite appalling actually.
The first time, the police wanted him to get out of his vehicle, so he asked the officer if he would mind getting him his wheelchair from the back of the van.
The cop went away.
The next time, the police came to his door and questioned him fairly severely. He voluntarily showed them the contents of his computer, and they went away.

Stupidity is not confined to a specific vocation.....

This was caused by people getting their shorts in a knot because they saw a large camera in public.
The train has left the atation here as well.
The trend is to take big cameras off the street, not all cameras.
Anyone who says the world changed after 9/11 should be prepared to justify exactly what sort of threat the big camera represents that a cell phone camera or P&S camera doesnt.

Why do we still allow cars to drive through the downtowns of our cities? Any one of them could be a car bomber looking for a nice office tower to blow up. Why is that not looked upon as a threat, but the hobby photographer with an SLR is? I submit, most respectfully that it is a propoganda campaign as evil as any that we've ever seen, and anyone that buys into it is just not thinking very hard.

William Robb