On Feb 28, 2010, at 7:46 PM, William Robb wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "paul stenquist"
> Subject: Re: UK: Photographer films his own 'anti-terror' arrest,February 2010
>

>> Don't you ever tire of this? Bed time for Billy.
>>

> Nope.
> I think you are a time zone ahead of me, perhaps Paulie should get his little
> mammy to put him in his

Wow. what wit. You were actually able to mimic my post, apparently without
help. Good boy!

How many times are you going to repeat your post about that photographer in the
UK? 500? But you probably don't know you're repeating yourself. Sad, but not
unexpected.

You are now in the trash bin. I'm really tired of your inane nonsense, and the
solution is simple.

Paul