So I've been asking everyone I can think of who might know something
about tea and have been coming up emptea.

My friend in Connecticut introduced me to a German tea, called
Braunschweiger Löwentee, that she got during her last trip there.  It
was a really good blend of oolong and black teas with a bunch of other
yummy things, and I'd really like to get some of my own.  Googling
turned up nothing I could understand, and I've found no satisfying
answers in the places I've looked and asked.  I'm hoping someone here
can help me find one of the following solutions:

1) An American (or otherwise available in the US) tea with the same or
very similar ingredients (see below).

2) A way to order the tea from Germany. This may be too expensive for
me, but I'd like to find out for sure.

3) A tea specialty store in the San Francisco Bay Area that is really
helpful to a tea noob and might know about something like this.

"Braunschweiger Löwentee"'s listed ingredients are as follows (as
translated by my friend):

Oolong tea
Black tea
Dried apple