2) A way to order the tea from Germany. This may be too expensive for
me, but I'd like to find out for sure.

OK found the shop that makes and sells it. Have a relative in that
town, too. Postage goes by weight and whether or not you want insured
or registered shipment on top. So let me know how much you want (price
should be around $7-8 for 100 grs.) and I'll give them a call tomorrow
to figure out the options.

Awesome, thanks for finding that for me! Is it something only one shop makes? Googling the tea name last night didn't come up with any online stores that carried anything like it

I'm asking my friend what size package it was that she had, because I've never actually bought loose tea before and have no idea how much I should get. I will get you that info as soon as I find out.

Thanks again,
John

--
http://www.neovenator.com