Wow, what an exhausting weekend!

Great fun, though, and always a pleasure (so far!) to meet in person
PDMLers whom I've only known via email up until now.

As you have all heard, the gallery reception was brilliant. Very nice
job by Dank Haus and Christine organizing the event. Remarkable job by
Cotty getting any usable video from the web feed!

I did take photos during the course of the weekend but I haven't
looked at any of them yet. They may be total crap. But I had a good
time anyway.

I had a stack of Image Wrap books for those who requested them. They
were all taken, including the one I'd planned on keeping for myself
(or turning over to Jay Taylor, who requested one after the order had
been placed). Unfortunately, the amount received in payment by the end
of the evening came out short. Bill Rob and arranged that he'd Pay Pal
me money for his two. Chris Mitchell paid for all his first thing. And
I'm probably missing a couple of others who paid in the midst of the
crowd (yes, it got crowded - who'da thunk?) and the cheap champagne,
but we're still $316.00 shy of what should have been taken in for the
books so we'll do it on the honor system: If you picked up any books
and couldn't get payment to me at the time (kind of understandable,
under the circumstances) let me know and you can mail me a check or
Pay Pal it to me.

Here's who *should* have received books in Chicago: