Diane and I made it home last night around 9:00 PM. Only one scary incident
when a minivan thought they should have the space we were in at 70mph. Managed
to avoid crumpled car by a couple of inches and a loud curse. I can't say how
much I enjoyed being with all that attended. Will be posting some shots when I
have a chance later today. Few local chores to take care of first.
reception. Diane and I spent Friday at the Botanical Gardens so will probably
post a couple from there also.