On May 9, 2010, at 12:05 PM, Christine Aguila" <cagu...@earthlink.net> wrote:

Hi Cotty and Everyone on the List: I'm so sorry I didn't get this up in time for you. I got home around 1 a.m Friday, crashed, got up Sat & met everyone at 10:30 a.m. at the Art Institute & I didn't get home Sat until after midnight I've started the download of pics from the weekend and got
this up for you, but obviously it's late.  Please forgive.

It's the best of the lot.  We had problems getting a good shot--flash
problems, but Larry came to the rescue with the Pentax 540.

http://tiny.cc/14nud
http://www.caguila.com/caguila/pdmlgroup/content/pdmlchiexhibit_23_large.html

Cheers, Christine

Christine,
First of all I want to send out a huge thank you for everything you've done to help put the event together! Thanks also for being a great host to the all of the PDML'ers in your wonderful city. My only regret is that I wasn't able to spend more time with the group and enjoy seeing more of Chicago. I'm really glad I was able to make it even if it was just for the one night. It was really nice to finally meet some of the folks whom I've only heard from online. I'm very impressed with the level of talent displayed in the exhibition and very humbly honored to have some of my work displayed amongst them. The frames were just great and you did an awesome job coordinating that as well. Loved your print also. It was superbly executed and presented and one of my favorites of the show.

Take care,
JayT