Thanks, Christine. Nice to have a group  shot.

Marnie aka Doe :-)

In a message dated 5/9/2010 11:29:20 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
cagu...@earthlink.net writes:
Hi Cotty and Everyone on  the List:  I'm so sorry I didn't get this up in
time for you. I got  home around 1 a.m Friday, crashed, got up Sat & met
everyone at 10:30  a.m. at the Art Institute & I didn't get home Sat until
after  midnight  I've started the download of pics from the weekend and got

this up for you, but obviously it's late.  Please forgive.

It's  the best of the lot.  We had problems getting a good shot--flash
problems, but Larry came to the rescue with the Pentax  540.

http://tiny.cc/14nud
http://www.caguila.com/caguila/pdmlgroup/content/pdmlchiexhibit_23_large.htm

Cheers,  Christine