Mr Dutch Free Camera Fairy

I almost omitted you; I am sorry. Indeed that is the Z70 on its first
battery and roll and so far all functions appear to be in order.
Having finally obtained a full format camera without stupid menus, I
decided to go pro so it is of course Velvia... Thanks again, man =)

Setup took a bit of practice but now I can have it up and pointed in
roughly the right direction in under two minutes with short or under
three with long legs.

Now all I have to do is master it to the point of taking awesome
pictures so I can delete the nice ones ;] Not fishing for compliments
here, I'm really not all that happy with the image so I still have a
lot to learn.

Cheers
Ecke