On May 18, 2010, at 7:54 AM, eckinator wrote:

2010/5/18 Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com>:
A friend had a party for her 50th birthday last weekend and wanted me to do
photos at it.

It pretty much was my first time doing a "studio shoot" someplace other than my house, so I spent a lot of time figuring out what to bring, what I'd use etc. It took me a while to get the lights dialed in, I didn't actually ever
feel very comfortable with the lighting, but I got it close enough.

A couple of the photos border on risque, but I don't thing anything is quite
NSFW:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157624084878522/

This shot of Josh and Sabrina answers the question of what he has on his
mind:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/4617522133/in/set-72157624084878522/

I think you did fine.

Thanks

Like this shot of Sabrina best for her buoyant smile:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/4618136588/in/set-72157624084878522/

Sabrina was a wonderful subject, and had great chemistry on camera with her husband. They were a lot of fun to photograph.

Thanks for sharing
Ecke