On 5/19/2010 4:23 AM, mike wilson wrote:
On 19 May 2010 05:08, John Sessoms<jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>  wrote:

Ground beef ain't processed is it?
Not in the way the doctor means.  OTOH, much American beef (maybe
other meats, too; I'm not sure) is classified as not fit for human
consumtion in the UK/EU due to high levels of growth hormones and
antibiotics.  It's not even allowed in to be made into pet food.  You
might want to check your sources, as opposed to your sauces.

There's a lot about the EU that's a bit off. I've eaten in France and come away wondering was that Beef or Horse? I know what the menu said...

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}