Again, my response below only acknowledges some of the responses to this
question, all of which were helpful.

On Jul 2, 2010, at 10:02 PM, Adam Maas wrote:

> In a manor of speaking, but based on the optics what you'll see will be the
> center 2/3 of the frame you'd normally see....

This helps me understand what's going on. I different ways other responders
made the same point.

> if you compare it to the view through say an LX...the view will be quite
> tunnel like.

Definitely tunnel like even with my 50mm.

Thanks to all,
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net