Mon Jul 12 15:41:50 CDT 2010
Bob W wrote:

> > Jerry,
> >
> > Actually, soccer (along with tennis) is a sport where professional
> > athletes have the most balanced bodies
> > Most other sports feature (or favor) certain body disproportions to
> > various degrees.
> >

> Tennis players have disproportionately large racquet arms. As do squash
> players. A good argument could be made that the top squash players are
> the
> fittest athletes on the planet.

Are you talking about the very first (or second, depending how you
searc) image that comes if you search for "squash players" in Google?
:-)

I was talking about widely televized sports.
I don't think I've ever seen squash being broadcasted on TV..
Maybe once, by a pure chance.

> > Arguably, that is what attracts many female viewers (for the men's
> >  games).
> >
> Women seem to be quite fond of footballers' legs. Gary Lineker was very
> popular in that regard during his playing days.

And he is again a bachelor, probably not for long. :-)

Mon Jul 12 15:23:45 CDT 2010
Madame RD wrote:

> > Actually, soccer (along with tennis) is a sport where professional
> > athletes have the most balanced bodies
> >

> naaa ...  basket ball players are much better looking ..   ;)))))
> dominique

You may like basketball players, but they are disproportionate
compared to an average human body.  But if you like long bodies and
body parts (hands, ...) - by all means...

Cheers,
Igor