When I was looking into buying one a couple of years ago, they were going for between $70 and $90 on ebay. I decided not to go for one as I was actually using the 43mm limited as a longish normal, kind of like a 58mm on 24x36mmm format. f2.8 wasn't really fast enough for a normal lens anyway. The 28mm f2.0 was much more appealing, but then they tend to go for $400-$600 depending on flavor and condition.