Christine Aguila wrote:
> Sent: 14 July 2010 04:53
> To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
> Subject: Re: Managing image files

And I agree with Christine who agrees with Charles and Bob. I let Lightroom
store images by date and use keywords to do the indexing and searching. I
hardly ever use Photoshop nowadays, and haven't bothered to upgrade from
CS3. My versions of LR and PS actually belong to my daughter- we purchased
them for her when she was a student and got education discounts. Once
bought, the upgrade pricing is almost reasonable.

Chris