From: "Christine  Aguila"
Subject: K7 sharpness question

nothing fancy, just some test shots. I got, as they say, an offer I couldn't refuse.

Question: is anyone having problems with sharpness? I've got it set at *Fine Sharpness advanced all the way to the + sign* and I still had to sharpen them up a bit in Lightroom. I know folks were in motion, but still. cheers, Christine

http://www.caguila.com/caguila/people/

I find most lenses aren't at their best wide open. Every one of your pictures is listed as shot at f/4.
Perhaps stopping down a little bit would improve things?
Also, have you checked to ensure both AF and MF are accurate and in agreement with each other?

William Robb