----- Original Message ----- From: "paul stenquist" <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2010 1:34 PM
Subject: Re: K7 sharpness question

From: "paul stenquist"

Perhaps stopping down a little bit would improve things?

Good point

Depends on what lens you're shooting with. The DA* 50-135 is sharpest at f4. I believe the 16-50 is as well.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but f/4 on both of those lenses is stopped down a bit?

You're right, but I believe she was shooting at f4.

I believe the 16-45/4 is an f/4 maximum aperture.
I could be mistaken.....

I thought she was shooting with the 16-50, which of course is a 2.8 and is sharpest at f4. Mea culpa.
William Robb

Yep, I used the 16-45 f4. Help very much appreciated guys! Cheers, Christine