Hi Igor,

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer in such detail. You've given me quite a bit to think about, here. Given that I'm brand-spanking-new at this, I'm hesitant to dive in with too much ambition. As I mentioned in my reply to John, I envisioned a kind of "picture mill" situation to make things as efficient as possible. Though, I agree that having an a la carte option would certainly be an attractive selling point. In doing that, I could drum up a lot of word-of-mouth if I did a good job of it. What makes me hesitate, though, is that if I botch the whole exercise because of disorganization due to a lack of experience, or some other unforeseen disaster, then I have horrible word-of-mouth to deal with -- the impact of which is magnitudes greater than good word-of-mouth.

Since this would be my first shoot, I'm inclined to focus on getting parents and coaches saying, "Hey ... this guy does good work at a reasonable price," and then let market forces take over once my name gets established. Of course, including a business card, and maybe a flier in each set soliciting inquiries for individual sessions would be a good way to go about getting my name out and drumming up more business.

In any event, you've definitely given me food for thought as I go about establishing my credentials. And, again, I very much appreciate your thoughtful input. It'll be good to keep in mind for future endeavors.

Many thanks,

Walt