Walt, they are expection attendence of close to 400,000 this year. You can
imagine what that is like in a small city like Fayetteville. This is the 10th
year and it has grown every year. I would guess atleast 100,000 motorcycles are
expected. By Saturday, the whole town will be vibrating with the noise of all
those bikes. I wear earplugs when I venture towards the event for sure. Parties
go on till the wee hours. There are now 4 venues, Dixon St, the fairgrounds,
UofA's Baum Stadium (large parking lot of baseball stadium), and the parking
lot
of the biggest Mall in town. No way to avoid the traffic. I am surrounded on
three sides. Does bring in a lot of dollars for the local econiomy, too bad
none
of it is going into my pockets.

By the way, Pentax related, the Bass player, KIrk, is a Pentax shooter.

Ted Beilby