Well done. Colorful and nicely rendered.
Paul

On Sep 30, 2010, at 4:18 PM, Theodore Beilby wrote:

Last night was the first night of Bikes, Blues, & BBQ 2010. I braved the crowds and noise to shoot Strange Heros, a friends band. Shots were done with my K-7, 21, 40, 70 Limited, and DA16-45, on a monopod. I have never had much luck using a monopod but was pleasently surprised how these came out. Some of the shots have some post work done in LR2 and others are straight out of the camera. I have never had much luck with performance pictures before. Comments welcomed and
appriciated.

I didn't forget the URL this time:

http://beilbyfinearts.blogspot.com/2010/09/strange-heros-at-bikes-blues-bbq-2010.html

Ted