The '91 ALCS is still one of the most exciting I've ever watched. I can see where that one might still pack a big of a sting for Canadians.

But, I was a huge fan of Kirby Puckett's, so it was an unforgettable one for me. The Jays are pretty fortunate ol' Kirby isn't around anymore. All he ever did was hit, field, and win ballgames.

-- Walt