On Oct 1, 2010, at 19:41, Brian Walters wrote:

> On Fri, 01 Oct 2010 09:45 -0500, "Charles Robinson" <charl...@visi.com>
> wrote:
>> I had the good fortune of getting tickets to a ballgame last night from
>> my company.
>>
>> At one point I went a few rows forward.  Just a few.  I couldn't stay
>> there for the whole game, but they let me hang for a few minutes.
>>
>> http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2010/twins_game/content/IMGP5190_large.html
>

> Ahhh... Swing Batter!
>
> I initially thought it was some foreign language.....

For a fine example of the phrase, watch "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" at the part
where they're at the ballpark.  :-)

> Fine shot - great the way you've caught the ball in mid flight.

Thanks, Brian!

I just found out that the seats I was in for this game:

 1. Are worth $175-250 per game
 2. Can only be purchased as part of a full "season ticket" package (81 games)
 3. Must be purchased as a minimum two-year commitment.

In short: about $56k over two years for our company to have those seats.  Darn,
that's a lot of money.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com