On 10/4/2010 12:40 PM, frank theriault wrote:
Hope you like.  Comments welcome.

*stD, Tokina 80-200mm f2.8, Manfrotto monopod.

Excellent photo. Some ideas about cover of a sci fi novel or a comics book ran through my mind.

Interestingly enough, Frank, I've a stereotype of you in my mind's eye - small camera, small lens. The idea of you using the biggish Tokina 80-200/2.8 on a monopod is, how to put it, peculiar... Evidently my stereotype is not right and I don't grok at all, but as a passing emotion that I experienced looking at your photo and reading the tech. data, I think it is worth mentioning.

Boris