Frank, now I officially hate you, take a note.

On 10/4/2010 6:40 AM, frank theriault wrote:
Another from the sunrise session taken the weekend before this past
one.  This was among the earliest I took last Sunday morning, hence
the darker skies.  Less water, more sky, zoomed out a bit as compared
to last week's skyline photo:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.com/2010/10/skyline-at-dawn.html

By comparison, here's the one I showed last week:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.com/2010/09/quiet-city.html

Hope you like.  Comments welcome.

*stD, Tokina 80-200mm f2.8, Manfrotto monopod.

cheers,
frank

--
"His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral
bankruptcy."