Hi!

Timing is crucial, you know. Galia has her birthday today and the book arrived just 1 hour ago, so I'll be bringing her a proper gift from work this evening.

Presently I cannot put PDML books beside this one and compare but I can tell few things nonetheless:

Good:

* Hard cover with title picture printed on it. Very neat.
* Heavy (for lack of better word) and thick paper.
* Excellent print quality, I deliberately chose both black and white, toned and color pictures. I don't see any significant fidelity problems. I think that b/w shots are slightly colored but I fail to see what is the exact color tint. * You don't need to install any apps in order to design the book. All is done on the web. I quite like that. * Shipping was done by Fedex and they paid for all the customs and other duties. This is extremely convenient. Fedex service in Israel (my first encounter thereof) proved surprisingly forthcoming.

Bad:

* Very little customization. Effectively you upload the images on the web, set the book title and one or more additional fields and that's it. You can also give titles to images, but I did not do that. * Fedex shipping is on more expensive side and I did not have any other options except even more expensive Fedex shipping (express???).

Neutral.

* The cost of 20 pages book is USD 25 (there're some discounts but they seem to be temporary) plus shipping. Then the price goes per page as far as I understand.

Conclusion:

It seems to me that it is a pilot/starting project and soon enough they will make it more customizable. I sure would consider making more books with them.

I'll get home this evening and perform direct comparison between this book and those that Mark produced.

Boris