On 09/03/2011 22:51, Paul Stenquist wrote:
Makes me shiver. Well done.
Thanks!

- Toralf

Paul
On Mar 9, 2011, at 4:07 PM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:

Nice "geometry" and feel to it... brrrr indeed.
ann

Toralf Lund wrote:

Hi.

It's been way too long since I posted a picture here, or anything else, for
that matter. Actually, I think I may have said that last time I sent something,
too, but anyway, here is an image:

http://www.toralf.net/bilde.php?navn=2011-1-11

An attempt to capture the coldness on a very cold day, you may say...

- Toralf