On 09/03/2011 23:23, Larry Colen wrote:
On Mar 9, 2011, at 11:04 AM, Ken Waller wrote:

Nice exposure&  light but the composition leaves domething to be desired - I'd
try for a different shooting position to eliminate the stuff in the LRH corner..
That could be accomplished by cropping it, keeping about the same aspect ratio,
so that enough of the snow on the dock shows up to show the cold.
You mean, a crop that would almost include only the "tower" with the clock? Yeah, maybe I'll try later... I sort of like the ferry in the background, though, but perhaps there will be room for it...

- Toralf

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Toralf Lund"<tor...@toralf.net>

Subject: PESO: "Brygga", no... well I can't remember, really...

Hi.

It's been way too long since I posted a picture here, or anything else, for
that matter. Actually, I think I may have said that last time I sent something,
too, but anyway, here is an image:

http://www.toralf.net/bilde.php?navn=2011-1-11

An attempt to capture the coldness on a very cold day, you may say...

- Toralf