On 11-03-19 12:41 AM, David Mann wrote:
On Mar 19, 2011, at 9:23 AM, Bruce Walker wrote:

And this might be a great time to do it as Adobe is having a fire sale right
now.
Do you have a pointer to somewhere I can see/buy, assuming the sale applies to
my region?  I've been putting off an upgrade for far too long and I don't see
anything special on the Adobe website.

Cheers,
Dave

Looks like that sale is over, sorry. Somebody on another list pointed it out last weekend and I had a quick look out of curiosity, but I didn't note the expiry date.

Not to worry, Adobe has promos and sales quite often. The mother of all sales is on Black Friday in October, so if you're not in a hurry ... :) BTW, be sure and sign up to their email list for the promo notices.

-bmw