http://walthamler.smugmug.com/Photography/Micro-Four-Thirds-Gallery/16211247_u3uwa#1222729669_Fn8z8-O-LB

This was with the E-PL2 and the 40~150 lens at 150 (300 equivalent)
This is a 100% crop with slight sharpening only.
I have a small 80mm telescope that is extremely sharp but need to get
an adapter to attach the camera to it.
For those familiar with the Micro Four Thirds cameras and adapters, do
they make on that has female T-adapter threads? They are very close to
M-42 but a slightly different pitch.

Walt