Thanks Steven.  I bought the camera when they had the two lens kit on
special. I can't believe how sharp it has turned out to be. The 14~42
is equally as sharp and it seems to be half the weight of the older
design. Now that I have the EV-2 finder it truly is a delightful combo
to carry around.

Walt