David, if I could take digital picture with my MX, KX, SuperA beleive
me I would.

The thing is, this is the last thing manufacturers want us to get. If
something like this hits the street, a lot less people will buy DSLRs.
As for sensor performance, just get the next version of this RE35 or
whatever name it gets.

That way, digital would be enjoyable as possible. To be perfect
digital'd use film :p

--
Thibault Massart aka Thibouille/Thibs

Laptop: Macbook 13" Unibody SnowLeo/Win7

Programing: Delphi 2009