> On Apr 27, 2011, at 7:26 AM, Matthew Hunt wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 2:48 AM, Thibouille <pentaxl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> smc PENTAX-DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL
>> smc PENTAX-DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL WR
>> smc PENTAX-DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL II
>
> How you omit the kit lens from the initial release, I'll never understand.

Two possibilities occur to me. One is that the kit lens is so good that minimal
correction is needed. Second is that Pentax and/or Adobe may be assuming that
purchasers of a body with kit lens are not necessarily the consumers who will
immediately rush out and buy sophisticated post-processing and cataloging tools.

stan