On 2011-04-27 13:29 , Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
I was given my Peasant's
Certificate on the stage of the Shubert Theater, on Easter Sunday,
2005 (also know as my Broadway review).  The Certificate was presented
to me by David Hyde Pierce, Hank Azaria, Tim Curry, Sara (Dr Torres)
Ramirez, and the cast of Spamalot.  Unlike certain "high executives,"
it will not take two years to force me to produce the document. Here
is photographic proof:

when peasants point out the elite who certified their peasanthood i think of this essay which appeared in the Dec 2010 Harper's:

<http://leiterreports.typepad.com/files/raritan-essay.pdf>